Sunday, February 19, 2006
All About Love
Hi, its been a while since my last post... I've been doing quite well recently... Signatures in my OJT booklets are being signed, and I've been catching up with old friends as well...
Watched All About Love today... Its a very nice show... I dont know how to describe the ending... Its abit sad... But... Abit happy also? Hmmm... I think the story reflects quite well on the busy couples these days... They do love each other... But they dont have time to get together... Only when something tragic happens do they realise how precious their loved one is... I guess some people are lucky... They get to carry on their lives together... Some are not given a second chance... thoughts of their lost love might even drive them to insanity... Hmmm... Am I thinking too far? Maybe...
Tomorrow me and Zhi Guan will be attending our 1st Taiji lesson... Dont laugh! I know it sounds stupid to learn Taiji! Afterall, most people who learn Taiji are old folks... Haha... Hope the people attending will be younger people... Hehe... Hopefully learning Taiji will strengthern my body... And make myself less vulnerable to being bullied... Hehe...
Today's Xinli's birthday... So I'll wish her Happy 21st Birthday... Hope that she'll be happy and enjoy good health through the year... Remember not to work until never eat dinner hor... If you ever need supper kaki, can always give me a call yeah? Free every night except some wednesdays... =) I shall be looking forward to our next meeting... Til then, take care of yourself ok...
Hmmm... Andrea... Its time to pray for my success... For the sake of your ang bao... Haha... =p
potato
8:16 PM