Saturday, February 04, 2006
I Not Stupid Too
Yesterday went to watch I Not Stupid Too... Very Very Very Very touching show... I rate it 6 stars man... A 'Must-Watch'!
After that went to Nic's house with che Luen to take Initial D Stage 4... then went home to change clothes and went to Tiong Bahru to 'Lao Yu Sheng'... Hehe... Hoped for many things... Hope they will come true...
Lately been very very stressed up at Sqn... We avionics personnel die die have to qualify by the end of Feb... If not Warrant Chuah will be after our heads... Haiz... So difficult... We have to get 696 signatures leh!!! Over the last 3 days we tried soooo hard... And managed to get 90 of them... 90 in 3 days! Impressive isn't it! Hope we can achieve our target of getting all EI and CNEF signatures by the end of next week...
After being attached to the 2nd line for 3 days, I feel less and less motivated to get my signatures... Why? Because the people here are very nice... Unlike our Warrant Chuah... Haiz... Hope things will make a change for the better after we qualify...
Just now went to Mrs goh's house to bai nian... Got bbq session... Most of the people all I don't know one... Mostly 'A' class people... Luckily Zhi Kang and Zhi Yong around... If not will be quite lonely ba? The 1st thing Marrisah said when she saw me 'Wow, you look so different!'... Haha... I guess its been really long since she last saw me huh... She's now studying commerence in Australia... Seems she has finally had her dream come true - To study in Australia... Hope she's happy there =) Saw Wee Huat... Sigh... Seeing him really brings back painful sec sch memories... Never talk to him... Don't know how to... And... Don't intend to... Hope someday, I can talk to my sec sch people like how I talk to my friends...
Guess thats all for now bloggy... Update you when I have time...
potato
10:55 PM