Sunday, April 09, 2006
My new assets...!
Hi guys... Its been ages since I last posted... How's life for everyone? As usual, life in my SQN isn't good... But at the very least, the burden on my back has lightened significantly because the Engine and Airframe guys have qualified... That leaves me responsible for only the Avionics guys! From having to account for 17 people to only 6 people! I'm glad... Now the only thing on my mind is getting all the Avionics guys, including me, qualified... =)
I made a new pair of spectacles... Its a half-rimmed silver-frame specs with white 'legs'... It even comes with a pair of detachable shades! Its secured by 2 magnets so its not only secure, but its also very easy to attach and remove... Looks very cool... But to make it look cool on me, I guess I must first do something about my hair! Haha... My hair's short... So I wont spend money cutting it any further... Guess its the hairdo which I must touch up on... Any suggestions, guys?
Recently my handphone encountered some keypad problems... While waiting for the servicing crew to finish their rectification on my phone, I bought a book called 'How To Talk To Anyone' by Low Lelles (Very sorry if I spelt it wrongly... I can vividly recall the author's name as I dont have the book with me now... I lent it to my friend over the weekend...)... Inside contains 92 tricks on how to appear more professional, creditable, presentable and how to communicate better with others... Its a very interesting book... Maybe I'll share one trick in every post I write... lets start with...
Trick 1. How to make others talk to you
Its the 13th of December... HeNgZz invites you to his birthday chatlet... You're at one corner of the room and you noticed this attractive gal (Or guy) at the opposite corner... She seems to have noticed you too... But why does she not make a move? WHY? Chances are, she most probably doesnt know how to start a conversation with you without appearing awkward...
How about wearing something unique? Like the tribal bangle you bought on your trip to america last june? That would give her an excuse to start a conversation with you and probably approach u by asking questions like 'Hey, I can't help but notice that bangle you're wearing... Could you please tell me what it does?'. Sounds good doesn't it? Try it! I'm gonna find something unique to wear or pin on my shirt as well... :)
Guess I should stop here le... Got things which I must finsh up with... If I'm free, I'll post in new entries... Til then, take care, guys! =)
potato
8:20 PM