Monday, August 21, 2006
BaCkZz!!!
Hi people, haven blogged for a long time... Missed me? ;p
I've been really busy these 2 months... Work has been becoming increasingly taxing... But still managable :) I've signed myself up for a german course in the hope that I could get into a german university after I ORD... And if I cant, I guess it'll still be an advantage to know another language :)
I bought for myself a few pairs of disposable contact lenses and tried them out... I think i look better without specs! Wad do u guys think? Log onto my frenster page to see my pic if u're free... And gif me feedback... ;p In fact, today I'm pretty upset... On my way to work I dropped one of my lenses... Each lens can last me 30 days! This lens I worn it for only 10 days... :( But I guess it can't be helped... Take this as a lesson learnt...
Met some pretty interesting singaporeans on WoW... We went out for 2 outings so far and guess wad? --> One of them live in Seasons Park! My dad has an apartment there and I used to frequent there a few years back for a swim every weekend! Lol. Anyway, this gang of people is quite fun to hang around with... I dunno if its me who has grown more matured or not, but WoW seems to be becoming more and more ... Hmmm boring... Is like doing the same things over and over again... ButI already paid for suscription so I guess I'll play til the day it expires... Wanna concentrate more on my german and driving theory tests... Is this part of growing up too? Hmmm... HAHA. Thinking too much.
Oh yeah I passed my basic theory test and signed up for final test on 29 sep... But I forgot to sign up for the e-trial test! Hope i can pass in one attempt! Wish me good luck! >.< Wanna get my license quickly... Den can travel around in cars and... Pick up... Girls?! XD J/k... Anyway how I wish I can do drifts and do high speed turns in sg... Apparantly, the closest place i can do these is malaysia... This is one of my motivations! Hope i can try them in the near future :D
One of my friends, Catherine, read my fortune... She said that I'll have a few r/s... But will get married late... Should I believe her? Cos other stuff she said is actually quite accurate... Dunno... Also visited another web site...
http://www.superfate.com/22_free_8word/
This one's also pretty accurate too... Heh... Abit girlish hor? Such things is usually done by girls right... Haha... But... WADEVER!!~~!! I dont care!!! Hahaha.
Been feeling pretty lonely and empty these 2 months... Wad is it i want? Wad can be done? What cannot? Is my expectations too high? Why is it some things just wont go well no matter how hard you try? What should I do, or change in myself so that things will flow smoothly? What can I do to make 'somebody' hang out with me? Am I not good enough? Or is it jus not meant to be? I really dunno...
Also heard some not-so-pleasant news between some of my friends... Hope that they will patch back and be happy like before... Somehow I want to help, but I'm afraid to give advise or do anything... Scared that my inexperience in this field will give people the impression that I'm jus making empty comments...
Ok my supervisor is asking me to go other places le... I'll blog again when I'm free... Take care everyone... Til we meet again...
potato
1:04 PM