Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Higurashi
I've changed my blog skin... I feel that this one looks nice... :) Seems like the skins I've been using lately are more to the sad-sad genre... I guess that suits me just right...
What am I seeking... What am I expecting? Once again such thoughts attempted to flood my mind. However, I shall not ponder over them like I used to... I don't have time for that... And I don't want to think about them... Probably because that will land me in a state of unhappiness and self-doubt again...
I shall try to find time to add Higurashi's ending theme into the blog as background music... Higurashi is sad and extremely psychotic show... After watching the 1st 5 episodes, I couldn't tahan the sadist and psychotic storyline and stopped watching for the time being... I will recommend this show because it does have a very creepy atmosphere and quite a unique storyline... But its not recommended for people who have weak heart. The level of violence is not as high as that of Elfen Lied, but the psychotic content way overpowers it. Interested people may watch it from youtube. (The ending theme is EXCELLENT :))
Off to bed. Nightz.
potato
12:49 AM