Monday, October 30, 2006
Sinking of Japan
Ok I'm gonna post a super short post before sleeping...
Went out with John today... Had pizza and then went to watch show... Initially thought is eating at hougang Mall... But is actually Heartland Mall... Then took train over... But overshot to Serangoon... Then took back to Kovan again... Late 1/2 hour. Lol. We went to Plaza Singapura... All 4 of us wearing super lok kok clothes... Cos we didnt really planned to go that far... LoL. Met Gwen with her friend (BF? LOL) just before entering the cinema...
We're watching Sinking of Japan. This is the 2nd time I'm watching it! The 1st time I never concentrate that much so I only gave 3.5-4 Stars rating... This time I watch til wan cry sia. HeHe The rating I give now is 4-4.5 Stars. :D Finished the popcorn I shared with Han in less then 15min after the show start... Cos we were munching through the ADs... Lol...
After that then went home and played game and iron clothes le. Hehe. Oh yah, thx, John, for the treat... When I earn more $$, I'll treat you back :) I think that's about all for tonight... Blog again when I'm free. Hehe. Night!
potato
1:19 AM