Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Casino Royale
Kinda amazed how a casual message could actually end up into a date... Lol.
Watched Casino Royale with 'Miss Tan' yesterday night... Wow, she nvr seemed to age much, looks quite the same as when I 1st met her some 4+ years ago... Still as cute looking and somehow, attractive, to me... Wonder how she maintain her looks sia... Guess she has baby face like me. =x Lol. Thank you for coming out with me, I had a great time... I hope you enjoyed coming out with me too =)You were great company to have... I look forward to going out with you again ^-^
Casino Royale was not bad, just that the part before the ending fights was kinda draggy... Nonetheless, still a show that is quite worth the money. 4 stars, I rate it. =)
Today fought fire in office again... Mr choy managed to help me siam the big sai kang that was pushed to me... Really grateful for all the things he's done for me... I guess he's the best SAF officer I've met... Even my fav PC, 2LT Vincent cannot win him, in terms of the welfare bestowed on me... Lol... But then hor, everyday likedat fight fire, I think my life shorten about 5 years liao. Lol.
Finally managed to persuade dad to let me convert the single beds into the queen sized beds! And the Flat screen TV in the living room or the $300 2nd hand 42" plasma TV is going into my room!!! Yay! How shiok to play Playstation on a either a Flat screen 30"+ TV or a 42" TV!!! And to think the bed's gonna be directly in front of it...!!! Lie down and play = ultimate enjoyment!!! Lol!!! But the bad point is I gotta share the bed with my bro and that'll make us looking like gay brothers sharing a bed married couples sleep on -__-" But who cares! Han aint sleeping at home 5 days a week!!! So the bed is like - Mine?! Lol!!! Must quickly put the plan into action.... I cant wait to throw those old wooden beds into the garbage dump!!! Keke.
I'm gonna find a new blogskin... Hope can change it by tonight! Good night! Bye bye!
potato
9:15 PM