Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Eureka Seven
So many bangladash job today! Carry this carry that... LING!!!! All your fault!!! Make me and mr choy so xin ku... Treat us back!!! lol.
Eureka Seven rocks! Nice show indeed... The main character very kiddo and very hum... Like the female lead, Eureka, and wanna kiss her... But dun dare... Sounds so much like me... ArGh! Holland, on the other hand, is so cool... Told the girl he likes she is annoying... Pissed her off... And when she walk away, pulled her back and hugged her... Damn... I should try to be like him. Lol. Starting to find Eureka quite... Charasmatic? Pretty? Elegant? OMG! Will I end up becoming an OTAKU too?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOOO!!!! NAH. I doubt so... I still like real girls better. Lol.
Andrea... U got to buck up to keep my attention le... Cos I got new god-sis le... Lol.. Same pattern (If not worse) as you one... * Points at taggy --> Princess (Pig) * Lol. When will your mama believe I am a descent and nice guy and allow you to go out with me and the rest of the guildies... Lol. Oh yah... When you wanna donate blood... Already Oct le leh... ... ... Dont tell me you're SCARED!!!!!!!!!!! Lol.
time to sleep. Nightz.
potato
12:27 AM