Thursday, November 23, 2006
ME me ME you YOU you!!!
Had dinner with Miss Tan last night at Kovan's HK cafe. Dunno y yesterday my mind was kinda empty... No thoughts could enter my brain... And I couldnt think of anything at all... Kinda like zombie... Hope I didnt bore her to death...
Watched a basketball match with Miss Tan last night... It was the 1st time I've seen a live match... It was between a team called 'unity' and... I couldnt rmb the other team... But both were like quite pro yeah? The match also gave me a chance to get an idea what her job is like... Seems like being a referee really requires alot of concentration... But somehow, I feel that being on the court with that whistle seems kinda cool...
Suzuka Volume 13 is out! As expected, they broke up. And the other girl tried to get close to him while he's still upset... And very expectedly, she tried something funny that probably got herself in deeper shit den ever. Lol. I feel that even though this volume has too little contents liao, but it has only risen my eagerness to read the next volume! I cant wait for its release!
Met Samuel Soon on my way home from work today... OMG his face sought of looks as though he's malnutritioned! He's currently serving his NS also... His job is to ensure outbreak of diseases within camps are under control and to do QC checks on camps to ensure that all the food served and the environmental hygiene meets standards... He also suggested some good tips to share with my brother... =)
WoW patch is 400MB sia!!! WTH sp BIG?!?!?!?! Download til old lor!!! Its been 40 minutes and the progress is only like, 6%?! WTH is this patch abt!!! Hope its the 41 points talents patch... I cant wait to get my Felguard pet!!!
I'm getting good at PVP!!! Got sneaked-attacked by my friend 'Dark' for abt 10 secs last night without realising I'm under attack... I dunno why, but with 10 Secs he only downed my 'damage-gear' lock's HP to 1/2... But even so, I still managed to kill his character and have plenty of time to slowly torture his character (That's for sneak attacking me =p) before letting him die!!! OMG I ROCK!!! LoL!!!
potato
7:02 PM