Sunday, December 10, 2006
Birthday Bash
HEE so happy today!! Thanks to all who came to my birthday bash... I hope you've enjoyed yourselves... Really very happy you guys could make time out of your busy schedule to come!! Really have to apologise for not being able to entertain everyone... Especially my family members... Very paiseh leh... >.<
Would specially like to thank Dad & Mum for helping to liase with the caterer and Uncle Geibrial & Xiao Gugu for arranging all the function room thingys and the cake. Without you all, the party wont even be able to take place! Have to thank Ben for helping to decor the room and 2-Gu for making the shushi and preparing food =)
The 1st to reach was XZ, LY, SH & KX... Then Veronica called me to fetch her in from the MRT station... She wear til so 'cooling' lor! I see liao not feeling hot also start to feel hot lor! Lol. Then came all my relatives... Aunty Reina, Ah mah they all... Then John, Xinli, Vellos, Poon came... Then Ying Yi... Then Blade... then Uncle Bay, Aunty Alice and Noel... Then Ah Boy & Neyton... Then Ah Keong, Tiek & Wen Jie. After that was Zhi Guan, Beng, Ling Ling, Yinzhi and Siew Ping. After which is Jason, followed by Teck Seng, then LH, XP, SH, WL. Then NJ and finally Engine. I think that's about the order eh? LOL. Can't remember le... Short term memory. Hehe.
I think the food was good lor... Especially the prawns! Stressed man, I see the food like finishing so quickly, so scared not enough!!! Luckily Ma they all went to buy Siew Mai all these to top up... Hehe. For those who wish to know where the food was catered from, their webby is: http://www.neogarden.com.sg
Cut cake at 9pm... The cake so nice!!! All chocolate one!!! HeHe... Carrying the little rascals throughout the song singing is kinda... Tiring... Is they grow heavier liao or my fitness is dropping? LOL.
ALRIGHT! The long awaited Pressie list!!! (Numerical order does not represent how much I like whichever gift! =p) :
1. Ang baos! Total number = 13!
2. Converse bag
3. Carrer-men's working bag
4. Wing Gundam Customised Version
5. Gundam Zeta Plus (I like the default grey/black! My favourite colour for robots!)
6. Adidas watch
7. G-Shock watch
8. Hush Puppies Boxers (o_O)
9. PMK shirt
10. Traditional disc-player radio cum clock
11. Secret message jigsaw parcel
12. Lambogini car model (How I wish it was the real thing. Lol)
13. Levi's belt
14. S&K jacket
15. Hugo Boss colonge set
16. MS-Gelgoog Model
17. Tank & Bridge model
18. RSH gift voucher
19. Birthday cards
Thanks for all the gifts man, I really liked them alot... Now I need to headache liao... Which bag / watch should I use! OmG! Lol. I think I should buy a pair of leather shoes (To hell with SAF No. 3 shoes! =p)... Then I can officially enter working society le! Lol.
After the party, John jio me go to Vivocity watch 'Flyboys'. Its about a SQN in France during WW1, where Aviators pilot very primitive Turbo-Prop (Cant really remember what kind of engines they used le... All AFS Knowledge return to instructor le LoL) planes to fight in the skies. Very very very very nice show. 4.5 Stars!
Reached home at 3+am... Managed to assemble finish the jigsaw parcel from WL, XP, SH & LH by 5am! Gan dong anot... Stay up specially to finish up wor. Lol... The parcel very nice... Got fragrant smell one somemore! Hehe. Thanks leh... =p
3 more days to the official day I turn 21... Last 3 days which i can officially play like a kid... 3 more days I have excuses not to give household allowances (Actually is til ORD lah. Haha) and not tidy my bed after sleeping... OH MAN!!! ADULTHOOD IS SO EXCITING!!! I wonder whats coming after 21... How my life will change...
Alright! I shall upload the photos when XZ send to me. Heh. Thanks again, to all who came... =)
potato
5:07 AM