Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Christmas is just around the corner... How time flies doesnt it... As this bombastic year draws to an end, it does not, however, show any signs of letting me get by it peacefully.
Troubles are still pouring in... One wave after another... Friends... Work... And dont know why, for some reason, my communication skills are also quickly fading from me...
However, looking on the brighter side of life, I'm 4 working days away from 2007! The rest of the days are all holidays / clearing leave for me! And the 1st week of 2007 is also a relaxing week... With 2 working days and 1 workcentre-coheshion day - Eating good food at East Coast Park!
Now I'm just slacking my life away... Praying hard time flies faster to my ORD... Dad proposed a carreer I never thought of - Bread / Pastry making! Sounds... WIERD doesnt it? But after giving it some thought... YEAH! It sounds like a great choice too! Considering how I love sweet stuff... And its a job which I can expand my creativity to the limits! Wow! Im really surprised... My dad really understands me that well?! I'm having wild thoughts of what pastry I wanna make! (But I'm not revealing them! Who knows, they might be my future carreer secrets! LoL) I shall go and find out more...!
Even at 21, I'm still lost... What am I looking for? My dream is so close... But yet so far... Have I really changed so much? Now who is the real me? I feel like a kid stuck in an adult's body (Like drea always describes herself)...
My chocolate and potato craze is becoming more and more intensive... Ice cream craze: Coming soon to a Potato near you.
Think Im thinking too much.
potato
1:47 PM