Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Great Driver Potato
Whoo!!! 1st driving experience in my entire life!!! Driving is FUN!!! But like they said, its tiring - Especially if you're driving wearing contacts like I did (To get used to it when I go out next time). I did quite Ok for the 1st lesson... Just that I am not good at starting the car. After which, changing gears and stuff are quite alright.
This week and next week will be our holidays!!! Because the stupid old man is on leave!!! WhooHoo!!! Peace!!! But towkay will be going on leave soon also... With my shield gone, I hope I can pull through til he returns... Time to see how much I've learnt from my towkay!!! Test of my siaming, policics, talking skills and foresight!!! Lol.
Sat is coming!!! Was asked if I wanna put up balloons and you know, those party stuff... I thought its not such a good idea cos its abit... Childish? Man I dunno. What do you guys think?
Hmmm... I have to know what I want huh...? I do know what I want... To get that thing I want... I Know what I have to do... Just that, I do not know if I should or not... Doing lots of wierd things lately... And I dont feel very well doing them... Sigh~ Another symphom of 'Think too much!'...
Watched Open Season and Tenacious D last weekend!!! Both were excellent shows! Both shows were rated 4.5 Stars by GV-Potato!!! Open Season is a cute show, suitable for audience of all ages!!! According to John, I was laughing even louder than the kids... Oh well... Haha. Tenacious D has lots of vague words in it... But I haven heard anyone sang 'FUCK' nicer then them!!! Lol. Extremely cork show... But super got entertainment value!!! Super funny!!! Both shows are a MUST-WATCH!!!
Finally got my warlock to level 60!!! Was a real pain, but YEAH! Now I can full power on my rogue!!! I love rogues!!! Really need to use brain then can win other character classes one... Nvr use brain, will either lose badly or barely win... For me, I hope to end every battle with at least 70% health!!! Means have to kill... FAST!!! And sometimes, resort to dispicable means, like attacking an opponent who is halfway in battle... Then, when you are the one who got ambushed, must think how to survive, and if possible, defeat him instead! Thats why a rogue is a rogue - To win, or survive, no matter what tactics you use. Very similar to ninjas!!! Thus, very challenging, and very shiok to play!!!
Gonna go check out my uni stuff le... Hope I can enter a uni in Germany...
Bye!!! See you all on sat!!!
potato
9:59 PM