Friday, December 01, 2006
Seal My Anger
My mood these days is really like shit.
That stupid old man is always trying to find trouble with me and towkay, making our job more troublesome. Other colleagues do 'wierd' things, he dun report... We do official things, he dig and dig... He himself do so many 'wierd' things we also nvr report him... Wad the hell is he trying to prove? If I'm towkay, I would have had his ass kicked long ago... Really salute my boss for his tolerance.
I could feel rage boiling in me almost everyday... And instead of finding peaceful means of dispersing this rage, I had been choosing aggressive and offensive means to disperse it... Which in turn, creates more trouble. I'm trying my best to kerb my temptation to fire my missles and guns... But I wonder how long I can control this heat... Guess it was built into my genetic code that I'll be a troublemaker, a war-bringer... Sigh... How can I tame my anger? thank god I'm not into violence... if not, I really wonder what will happen...
Feeling so empty these days... What am I looking for? What do I want? What should I do? What should I not do? Man... These irritating questions seems to surround me 24-7 every year... Why cant humans just live like animals without thoughts? Self-realisation is really a pain in the ass...
Finally leveled my lock to lvl 60... Was a real struggle. Now I can finally concentrate on leveling my rogue peacefully... I think this class really suits me - Meant for people who are impatient, wants to deal damage fast and in big proportions... Who sneaks around waiting for the best chance to strike... and who can escape at the most critical moment. Requires some wits to play this character class... And I think I can handle it. Does this indirectly point to my personality? I seriously don't know.
Feel that as I get nearer and nearer to 21, I'm behaving more and more childish... After Dec 13, I CANNOT behave like this anymore! I really hope I can change for the better instead of remaining so kiddo... How can I motivate myself? I wonder...
Everything I say here is probably scripted intentionally in the worst possible way to express my anger. I'm not as bad a person as I've described... =)
I'm so glad tml I'm going out of base to run an errand! I'm looking forward to getting my braces tightened and my hair cut.
Tried my old hairstyle - side parting. Seems like I look more descent in it rather than that havoc hairstyle of mine... And the best part is I dont need to worry about my hair getting messy! But I still need to cut hair because it is too long to meet SAF standards... Better not get caught for improper bearing!
Its late. I'm Tired. Its time to sleep. Good night.
potato
12:52 AM