Thursday, December 28, 2006
Shakugan No Shana

Saw this quiz on a couple of friend's blogs and decided to try myself. Heh? Like half true only...
Lately fell in love with the character 'Shana' from Shakugan No Shana... My bro bought the 1st 2 volumes of the comic... After reading them, I proceeded to chiong finish the 20+ episode anime in like... 2 days after I return from work?! Lol. But the anime's Shana is not as cute as the manga one - Who totally melted my heart! Shana is a person who reassembles me alot before my personality changed slightly in Sec 3... She is / has: Super fiery temper... Innocent... No experience with BGR... Straight forward... Likes arguing with people... Super insensitive to other people's feelings... Sets piorities and achieves them using whatever means necessary... Slightly violent... Motivated... Confident. She pulls a grumpy face all day long one... But when she smile, looks super cute! Lol. Was actually quite disappointed with the anime's storyline... Its super chop chop super cut short lor! Though I haven read the manga until the anime there, but, I have a very strong feeling the manga will be much nicer than the anime... Now to read the novel version of this series!
Today went to Singapore Discovery Centre... Conclusion: Big waste of tax payer's money. Find the stuff inside damn bo liao... Only thing that I found interesting / worthy was the 'Wired To Win' show (Which I also wont pay to watch, even though I learnt something new) and the super nice lunch... The lunch damn power lor!!! But damn fattening... So I didnt dare to eat too much. LOL. But still, if it wasnt for the fact that all this was all sponsored for, I would never pay a cent for such a stupid tour. -.-
However, the highlight of the day was - Mr. XXXX brought his daughter sia!!! OMG!!! I couldn't believe it man...
Long hair, wears specs, have the 'I am a guai guai gal' aura, have the 'I am a church girl' kind of face! I also dont know why, this kind of ppl makes me high -_- One look at her, I can tell she will never drink, smoke or go clubbing one... Which fulfils my top 3 'Ah-Heng's-GF-should-not... ... ...' citeria! OMG! Summary = MY TYPE!!!Lol. But I wasnt interested in getting to know her lah... Cos the thought of sitting on the same table with Mr. XXXX during Meet-the-parents-session was a super enormous and immediate turn-off... Not that Mr. XXXX is a bad or nasty guy, but, I just don't feel comfortable around him... He gives out the 'dangerous office politician' aura ya (No one can detect my aura though... Cos I good at acting blur in office? Keke)? And -
Who the hell will ask for another person's telephone number in front of her parents!?!??!!NOT me for sure (Though I'll probably succeed? XD)!!! Lol.
Today is like the 1st time we spoke so openly of ninja-ing acts: My OC was discussing when to ninja lor~! LOL. Actually he also know we ninja alot of times le... And we also know he ninja... Just that we nvr reveal only... We dont disturb him, he dont disturb us. Mutual peace = Mutual happiness! LOL. In fact, my OC even more pro at ninja-ing than us... Cos he got rank. Heh. But the ultimate Ninja Master is Mr. XXXX. Cos his appointment / vocation / office is such that no one can track him lor! Everytime 'fade away' one... Lol...
I'm starting to find some direction back again... =)
potato
7:24 PM