Sunday, January 21, 2007
Back Online
Bought the new cable modem... Back online.
Today wasnt much... woke up in the morning at 10am... Played computer for awhile... Then went back to sleep again til 4pm. Took my lunch and prepared to go out with John they all.
Then Ah Mah came... So, just sit down talk talk a bit then continue doing my stuff.
At 6pm, a friend called... From her voice, could tell she was crying terribly... Sort of gave me the shock of my life or something... So went to meet up with her after informing John I'll turn up late.
Damn the stupid rain and my useless sense of direction... Took me a freaking 15-20mins before I found my way...
Talked to her til about 8pm... Though I doubt I've said anything that could make her feel better, she seemed to cheer up a bit... I'm glad.
Then went home to change my socks and shoes cos they're all soggy... Ended up going to PS in NewBalance shoe... Kinda ugly looking -_-
Watched Apacalypto. Was pretty gruesome, the show... Lots of blood and gore... Probably the only show I've seen so far which deserved the M18 rating? Heh. Overall, quite a nice show... 4.5 Stars!
potato
2:52 AM