Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Being
I just love the song 'Being'! Its the 2nd opening theme of Shakugan No Shana! I've set it as the background music... Now I can listen to the song simply by just logging into my blog! So happy! Hehe. Bro bought a Shana figurine that costed $109 for $35 during last sunday's anime convention... He said he'll give it to me as birthday pressie... Whoohoo!!! Now I can build an altar and worship her like a goddess!!! =x J/k!
The long weekend is coming to an end... It has been an enjoyable one... Catched 3 movies and chiong finish 'The Melachony Of Suzumiya Haruhi'! Its was drawn by the same person who drawn Shana... But still, Suzumiya failed to charm me as much as Shana did. Lol. Overall, that series is quite a light-hearted one... But kinda short... Only 14 episodes (Though that only made up like 1/4 of the novel, according to my bro)... Now what puzzles me is - Why in the world does so many people go crazy over Suzumiya? I really don't know! Probably the same reason why I'm crazy over Shana? Haha... My bro and his friends were crazy fans of her man... My bro was sooooo mad about her he even imported her limited edition figurine from Japan! Hardcore huh? Lol. All these anime marathons have tempted me once again to continue my drawing craze... If only I can draw a series like Shana and Suzumiya! >=O
Watched Deathnote twice (Once with CO ppl and another time with John they all)! It was EXCELLENT! I really preferred this ending compared to the comic's long and draggy one... Very unexpected, and very fitting indeed, for a genius like 'L'. 5 stars man! 5 stars!
Watched 'Night At The Museum' with Andrea! Very nice! Very funny! I love the small Cowboy Chap and Roman General... So cute! Lol... This movie deserves 5 Stars! Lol. A Must-watch wor! Heh... Psychoed her to read Shakugan No Shana also... HOHOHOHO... Die under Shana's wrath!!! Muahaha!!! Oh... And hope you like the bag I gave you. Heh.
Watched Confession Of Pain with John they all on New Year Eve... VERY VERY nice show also! And very sad... The storyline is really very good! So it deserves 5 stars too! --> I'm not being generous, but these 3 shows are really good. A Must-watch! <--
I'm looking forward to watching 'Cha Wu' --> Direct translation = Tea Dance. Looks like a nice show! Heh...
Tried Final Fantasy 12 today... Quite nice! The money really very easy to earn... Like free flow one... Sell loot sell and sell... And I already got 5K Gils! The equipment upgrades are like... So cheap also? Just 400 Gils for a Sword upgrade? Haha. The battle system quite good too... But I sian 1/2 cos my bro said I took 1 of 4 specific treasure chests... Which results in the forfeit of the game's ultimate weapon... =.= Oh well, doesn't matter... To me, non-online games like RPGs, just complete can liao. No need get all the super good things... Only interested in the story and the ending :)
Now I'm starting to wonder: Which anime should I watch next? I'm gonna search my pc and see wad animes I can find which I haven watched Hohoho~!~!~!
Han asked me: Am I still interested in 'The Burning Crusade' when it release? I also don't know... Sigh... Abit sian of W.O.W. le... Been doing other things lately... Heh...
Today finished one entire family sized bar of Chocolates again! I really love chocolates man (Though my favourite is still potatoes)! I feel so happy whenever I eat them... Sort of reminds me of Shana when she eats her fav honeydew buns. Keke...
John is organising a chalet next weekend! All is invited! Thinking of inviting CO ppl... Hohoho... Anyone who's interested in making new friends may come for the bbq! All is welcomed! Hohoho...
And... Happy New Year everybody!!! May you all enjoy good health and luck!!! Single one find true love, attached one stay attached?!?! Lol. Take care all! Cheers!
potato
9:56 PM