Friday, January 19, 2007
Internet Down?
I heard from Yong Han that my house modem is dead. This means I will not be able to log on to the internet, MSN and other services... Lets hope Yong Han's being a noob and doesnt know any shit about modems... Otherwise... I'm really screwed!!! No internet could very well be the worst thing that could happen to me!!! Cos I wont be able to chat with my friends. Haiz. Now can only rely on my 3 trusted 'Mr. P's to keep me entertained... --> Pencil, Pen & Paper!!!
Last night attempted to draw CL... Was damn ugly -__- A total disappointment! And to think I took like 1-2 hours?! So sia sway! >_< Apparantly, I wasnt too sure how to 'convert' a real life person into an anime char. This morning I tried again... And it looks as though I might be able to do it afterall! I shall do some touching up when I get home!! :) CL, keep your eyes peeled cos I think the pic will look quite nice! Haha.
Oh, and I still owe Cai Ying her anime version of her 'Chocolate Fairy'. HAHAHA!
Bought FOD pouch for Boss... Wonder how I'm gonna pass it to him... Wanted to buy SAF sandals to repalce my slippers... But the damn Credit network is down!!! Kaoz. Now cannot buy anything frm E-MART using credit until their system is restored... So sway lor! Walk so far then likedat... I also wanted to get that free diary every serviceman is entitled to get... So I could plan my ORD schedule... Wasnt able to do it because system is down =( Haiz. Seems like everything related to computer connections is shit-luck for me lately... But nvm! As long as
"OTHER THINGS"
goes well, I dont really care!!! Hehe.
This will probably be my last entry until I get internet access either through workcentre (Like now) or I fix up that crap modem or my bro's info is bui zhun. Lol. Meanwhile, I'll probably be bored like crazy... So feel free to drop my HP a call (Cos I got free incoming!) if you can't get to sleep or have nothing better to do or are concerned about the miserable life I'm leading without my internet... Lol.
OMG!!! I just received a calander from my encik!! The calander is called 'Asian Beauties'!!! WAHAHA!!! The gals inside... OMG!!! Oh man~! Now at least got something to motivate me at work!! =x I dont wanna disclose more!!! HAHAHA!!! XD
Heh... Am I feeling happy now? I really dont know... But what I do know is, I'm definitely not feeling sad! That's good enough for me... Hehe...
potato
12:46 PM