Monday, January 15, 2007
The Most Shagged Weekend In My Life (Other Than Field Camp)
Wah piang... Shagged man. Went for chalet on Friday... Then went to help out in SPCO concert! Kaoz... Wan die liao...
Thursday went for SPCO concert de rehearsal... Supposed to be some stage manager or something... But I like sotong likedat... Damn blur don't know what to do lor... Bo bianz... 1st time do backstage. Haha... But somehow I managed to smoke my way through... HAHAHA!!!
Friday S4 lunch was DAMN FREAKING SHIOK lor!!! Got LOBSTER, SHARKFIN (One whole portion of fin one ok! Not flakes one leh!!!), Suckling piglet, ABALONE (1st time eat... They say damn nice, but I feel the taste is terrible... -_- Guess I don't know how to appreciate!), Steamed 'Rock-fish', Scallop, Bee Hoon & some sweet sweet very 'bu' de desert!!! Wah!!! This is the BEST SAF meal I ever had!!! Cheers, OLTC!!! Wahaha!~!~!~!~!
After S4 lunch went to chalet... Pak X-Box 360 til 3am with EL~! Gears Of War is fun! I'm getting good at it... Now my guy's accuracy is 75% le lor! Then I was given the title 'Elbow-King' because I always run in front use my character to elbow the bad guys. Haha. And they always die under my elbow one! Heh. Then I was also codenamed' Mince-Meat'! Cos apart from elbowing mobs, I also go right in front of them and pump shotgun shells right in their faces! Then the mob will turn into mincemeat! Sounds damn violent right? But don't worry, I'm as gentle as a cat! Hahaha! =x Then EL is the guy who'll provide fire cover and sniping support... I'll go out and tank tank abit then he fire at the bad guys from behind using sniper rifle, instantly killing them!!! Lol. Overall, an extremely fun game!!! A game one won't regret buying!
Sat was BBQ day... Wanted to start fire myself one... But end up Chuan Cheng still helped out abit. Haha. Learn from the master, young apprentice! Tiang was the 1st SPCO chap to reach... followed by LH and Weiling... Then finally Samuel. Was quite fun... Made new friends and met up with old friends also... But the bbq lasted much shorter then I expected... After sending Weiling and LH to their bus stop, by the time me and Sam go back, the chalet only left John they all... All disappear so quickly! Heh. After that they also left le... Left me, Vellos and Sam in the chalet... Then Ah Bear stopped by and talk kok with us... Tell us how commando style his Warlock is... I tried hard to listen carefully, but the alcohol from Sam's JD and Bear's 'Coffee-Liquer' is got the better of me... Then Bear see I seh seh liao he also left and went home. Wahaha... Somehow after he went back, I managed to muster some energy to dispose of all the unwanted things in the chalet before going to sleep cos I know tml I'll be too shagged to finish all these chores! Slept at 3am likedat! Lol.
Woke up at 9.15AM liekdat... 1st thing - Go bath! Then packed our stuff and checked out... Went to eat Mac at Pasir Ris MRT before going to SP. During rehearsal, the Mike's arrangement and position became damn complex... So end up I kena re-vocationised from backstage crew to Mike IC~! Wahaha~! I liked that arrangement better... Cos I scared I'll screw up as the 'hands and legs' Lol. The concert was a success! Boy now I miss those days when I'm a performer... Hopefully I won't be too tied down by work or addicted to any games when SPCO starts practicing for their next concert! Lol. After the concert went to eat dinner with Xiang Lin ppl, Shimin and Yuru. We went to eat 'Xin Wang' lor!!! Unbelievable!!! Marina also got Xin Wang!!! Lol. So I intro-ed to them the dishes I ate before... Those that I think is nice. Keke. Ordered Chicken Chop... Nice! Heh. After that we went to Marina Square walk walk abit... Then later Chun Lian, Hao Song & Zhu Peng said they wanna go 'Makan Sutra' there eat... Then there got bus 70 mah... So went with them lor... Sit down tok kok while they eat... Then headed for bus stop. At bus stop, somehow, I decided to take train instead... Cos got Chun Lian and Hao Song taking mah so got entertainment not so bored ba? Haha... Then hor, was supposed to take to Eunos and alight... But end up take to Simei and then U-turn go back Eunos!!! DON'T KNOW WHY LOR~~~~~ HOR? ?? >:) But it was fun lah. Haha. After that then went home le... Shagged like crazy... And god knows where I found the energy to type this super long post...
*PENGZ!!!*
*The blogger has been found unconscious in front of his pc... Apparantly he was too ... .... .... ... .. .... ... ...............................................*
(Just kidding =x)
potato
12:29 AM