Sunday, February 18, 2007
Happy New Year!!!
Long time no blog. Heh. Tonight is the 1st night of the lunar new year... Seems like a good night to blog!
I just realised, today, that in the last few years, I've lost some important things and values... I'm glad that today I recovered some of these stuff...
I was really regretful of all the unfilial things I said to my dad last week... I was so super insensitive to dad and mom's feelings... I was only venting my anger on them... I should be killed on the spot for even thinking of those words... If my dad's heart attack occurred that night, I really dont know how to live with myself for the rest of my life... Aunty Reina's words today totally shot me at all my fatal wounds... I feel so bastard... But... I felt so much better after listening to what she said...
Old uncle Lee also made some comments about my dress sense, personality and stuff likedat. Hehe. Its so funny the way they said it... And I really quite enjoyed listening to their conversation... Its like so 'the good old days' kinda feeling... Hehe...
I also enjoyed playing with the kids today... Totally. Hehe. Its been like so long since I bullied my little cousins (And nieces and nephews)! Then we made some really act cute poses lor... I think see liao sure vomit le. Hehe. But it was real fun! Hmmm... Shu Fen Jie Jie delivered to a baby girl today! Not sure if she got kena the piggy baby thingy not. Hehe. But still, congrats to her! ^-^
The 1st & 2nd day of lunar new year will forever be spent the same old way. Hehe. I'm really happy my family celebrates new year like this... Its so fun and re nao... And really got the New year mood lo...
As usual, Aunty Alice they all came to my house in the morning... Then we went to Ah Mah house... After which actually wanna go Old Uncle Lee's place one... But because his house is packed to max max, we went to Tiong Bahru Ah Mah place 1st... Then went to Old Uncle Lee's place... then back to TB Ah Mah side. HAHA. Confusing eh? But well, its fun cos we travelled a lot... I feel that CNY must travel alot and must have many many people and many many house visiting then will be fun and have the CNY mood...
Tml probably going to more relative's place le... Usually the 2nd night is the most fun one... And probably my cousins they all would be coming to my house ba? They'll probably 'ooo' and 'ahh' when they see the new layout of my room. Keke.
Heh, it seems like John was right after all... I'm a traditional guy... And I intend to continue being like one. Guess it even applies to the girl I go after ba...
I somehow feel that I am now, to a certain extend, more childish compared to when I was in poly. I guess I am forever following my own shadow... To keep recognising my old self to be more matured... And to keep persuing my old self... Its childish, I guess. But along the way, I realised I have hurt many people... Have made new friends... Have learnt more things... Have had new experiences... It might not be the best way to grow mature ba... But I can't think of any other way.
I want to implement self control again... I want to change the following:
1. Stop saying vulgar words.
2. Stop laughing so loudly like an idiot.
3. Stop walking like an ah beng.
4. Stop speaking without using my brains.
I guess sense of humour isn't something I'm good at... So I guess I shouldn't bother so much about trying to be a funny guy... I guess I'm better at listening to people and being the 'quiet but strong' kinda guy(<-- It sounds stupid but yeah thats actually the kind of person I am! Lol)... I shall try to change all my bad points man... That is one of my new year resolutions, I guess.
Hmmm... I like keep saying and complaining about all these persoanlity stuff these days... Haha. Still confused, I guess. But this year will be a good year. I'm positive about that! I think this year will be a year... I will change a lot... Mature alot... Learn alot... Hehe. I look forward to it! Happy new year, everyone!
potato
11:43 PM