Sunday, February 04, 2007
Lalala~
So fast... The weekend is over again... Feeling both sad and happy. Sad - Cos tml's monday and I got to go back to work and face those politicians again. Happy - Because it marks 1 week off the ORD calandar! I cant wait for the end of March! Wanna clear leave quickly! Things should start moving real fast after CNY ba?
Kinda tired after yesterday's movie rental-session with John they all. Rented the shows: Monutary (Should be likedat spell ba?) & Frostbiten. Both sucks big time and was a freaking waste of time! LOL. But the point is enjoying the time spent with friends... And the 2 sundaes I ate while watching! Oh man. Better start resisting all these sweet stuff... Its building up my spare tire!
Mom pestered me like hell to clean those 2nd floor windows... So had to clean them all in the morning as promised... I hate household chores!!! Its such a waste of time, makes me all sweaty and its just a matter of time before it gets dirty again... But still, we have to do it. Thank god cleaning windows happens only once every year... I was practically hanging half my torso outside the window to reach some inaccessible parts! Not careful, its bye bye ah heng~! Or perhaps 1 month Attend C... Which doesn't sound like a bad idea at all LOL.
Asked Yuki to come over to teach me how to make some food. By the time I realise I was helplessly trying to accelerate the defreezing of the pork chops, she had already peeled off the potato skins, cut them into small pieces, fried them, fried the harsh browns and declared them ready to eat. And my pork was still stuck together! Sheez. In the end, we went to eat finish whatever she cooked then she fried the pork chop. I put the black pepper sauce I bought... AND IT SUCKS BIG TIME man. Totally destroyed the pork chop lor... Feel like throwing the sauce away liao. Haha. Overall, quite fun...
Went across this test at this URL at Weiling's bloggy and got the following result:
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/articles/mb/default.asp
The following list is made up of recommended careers which a certain type seems to be predominant. This list is not a list of the "only jobs that you can do", but a guide to which career utilizes the natural talents of each type:
ENFJ- Teachers, consultants, psychiatrists, social workers, counselers, clergy, sales representative, human resources, managers, events coordinators, politicians, diplomats, writers, actors, designers, homemakers, musicians, religious workers, writers. They have a gift of encouraging others actualize themselves, and provide excellent leadership.
My type is one of the rarest! 2.4% Indeed... I think its quite accurate? I'm not-bad at encouraging others I guess... (Not applicable on myself though...) As for leadership... I shall not compliment myself too much! Haha. And yah, I wanna be a manager... And I'm a natural Politician and Diplomat (Not that I like being one... But I'm too used to being one...) I like designing, acting and music too! Haha.
I had decided to make my specialised hobby - Gaming? Was intending to buy an X-Box 360 yesterday... But EXTREMELY unexpectedly, saw dad at Courts... And that runied the whole plan -_- I reacted kinda rashly and argued with him loudly in public. Kinda sorry for my actions. How stupid... Haiz. Shall not elaborate further... Guess this put a stop to my plan of making gaming my specialised hobby ba... Haiz. Time to search for another one... Drawing? Hmmm... Maybe... Hmmm...
I wonder if anything out of the ordinary is gonna happen tonight... Or am I just gonna sleep my night away? I shall grill pork chop again and potatoes too for dinner tonight with harsh browns... this time I'm gonna use BBQ Sauce! Will I be able to create more variety? Heh. No idea. I love grilling... Seeing how the oil drips off from the meat makes me happy =x I sound so psycho... But whatever! Hahaha.
And SH, thx for sending me that message yesterday. Made my mood so much better...
I'm still confused... But I think I should just leave things as it is and take 1 step at a time ba... I hate thinking... Sleeping is probably the best way to stop thinking ba... And thank god I have zero problems forcing myself to go into diliberate 2-6 hours hibernations. Haha... A natural escape-from-reality talent? I shall not comment. Haha...
potato
5:56 PM