Sunday, February 11, 2007
Tiring Weekend
This weekend is quite a hectic, but enjoyable one.
Thursday nightWorked on my 'Secret Project' throughout the night... Didnt catch any sleep at all.
FridayVery sorry to Mr. Choy... Couldnt handle the work u gave me properly because of the fatigue... You even let me 'Rest my eyes' and drove me to my house... I'm so so so so so so soooo thankful u were such an understanding boss man... I am definitely the luckiest NSF on earth, to have such a great boss...
Headed off for CL's place and helped to carry some stuff... Then headed for chalet... Guess what? The chalet unit is B-05... John's chalet during 12 Jan was at B-01!!! Haha... So close le... Hope the nxt coasta sands pasir ris chalet I go to is also 'B' series! ^-^ Played with balloons after settling down... And people started coming in at about 5-6pm... The food was great! I loved the Banana and Cholocate most! Coming in 2nd is the potatoes! Hehe... I love both cholates and potatoes soooo much!!! Really super happy with the food! Hehe. CL was like super busy entertaining ppl... Reminds me of my 21st birthday party... Damn xiong! Haha... Oh, and did I mention? She looks great in that black top... Heh. Then cut cake... The cake also super nice... CL must be v happy, got so many ppl celebrate for her...
After the people left, CL opened her pressies... Must be one of the happiest and most exciting moment? Ha... It seems she quite liked the waist bag I gave her... And the card attached attanched to it... Makes all the time and effort I spent looking for them all worth it =) Of all her other pressies, I feel that the 'Star' Necklace was the best looking one... Looked great on the birthday gal when she wore it...
That night, the 'Secret Project' was also delivered to the respective person... Though personally, I wasnt quite satisfied with the quality of it, but seeing how happy the person is when receiving it, all those feelings of unsatisfaction disappeared...
The rest of the night was spent walking and crapping around and having balloon wars...
SatSet off to meet John at 1pm... But as usual, Due to my super lousy estimateion, I was 30mins late. Haha. Watched Andy Lau's latest show 'Men Tu' (The Potege). Quite a nice show! The story quite sad le... Hai~... 4.5 stars, I give it! After that went to the $10 steamboat near Jubilee... Eat til shiok shiok sia... Heh... Left at 8pm... Returned to the chalet... Just nice CL and Boon also returned... They bought Hokkien Mee to eat... It was quite dry cos its 'da bao' one... I think eating it at the kopitiam would taste quite nice. But the chilli damn tok kong. Heh. Then we bbq again... this time small small pit only... Hehe... I think my fire starting skills are improving! Next time I can be my family's official Fire-man for bbq! hahaha! The rest of the night was playing Blackjack and toking kok...
TodayLeft chalet in the morning... Then finished watching Eureka 7... IT IS A GOD DAMN FREAKING SUPER DUPER GREAT show!!! I watch til so emo I cried like 3-4 times altogether while watching this show?!?!?! Even Full Moon Wo Sagashite would have to bow down before this epic anime... It is the 1st anime to make me cry so many times... 5 STARS!
Haiz. What the hell is wrong with me? Am I born in the wrong era? Am I too conservative? Or am I over-reacting? Why can't I behave properly? Where has my talk-kok skills gone to? Why do I feel so cowardice? I'm a quiet and shy guy to begin with... My trying to even communicate since Sec 3 is a miracle by itself... I'm trying so hard to change and improve myself... And all these demoralising things and feelings are killing that miracle... I need... Warmth... Haiz... Whatever... I'm in no position to say anything. I should just go to sleep or drown myself in animes to force myself to stop thinking of stupid things like these...
Fucking feeling like shit. Just die man... Just die...
potato
5:15 PM