Tuesday, March 06, 2007
17 Days.
Well well, this morning didnt start out well... I waited for Encik at the carpark... Waited for 15min... Then when I called his phone, his wife picked up and said he's on leave! Oh dear... So I quickly chiong to base by bus... Lol... Small issue... :)
Then that old man called me on the phone and fcuked me upside down cos I didnt call him to report my parade state. WTF? Why? He doesnt trust me? Even if he doesn't, does he doubt my boss? My boss always reports to my superiors on my behalf - Why can't my boss mark my attendance on my behalf? Mean his rank is not high enough? This is stupid, really.
And so, a whole chain of unfortunate events occured... I kept telling myself - Today is not a sway day, good things will happen!
And - YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cook house served western today!!! LOL. Being the Western food siaoz I am, I will climb high mountains, dive deep seas to get my western food! Lol. My OC even asked my boss to grab another extra chicken for me... Lol... Siao liao, getting fatter... Likedat how to pass my IPPT?!
And so after the good meal comes more work. These 2 weeks are gonna be extremely hectic. this month is the busiest month in my workcentre... With lots of arrows flying around and fierce operations... ENDURE!!!
The countdown begins!!! 17 more working days to clear leave!!! Clearing leave will be PARADISE for me!!! I can't wait to clock those 1/2 days everyday man... I've drawn on planners since January... And I will continue to do so daily! Lol...
This sat there's an open house at SIM. I wanna go and take a look... Find out more about the courses I'm interested in... Anyone who's interested can call me! Then we go see together! Dragging EL (Vellos) there too. LOL.
I've been kinda anti-social lately.
What am I waiting for? Someone to approach me? Cos I've approached too many people til I'm sick and tired of doing so? I feel kinda dao. But something inside insists on behaving this way. Awww man... I need a break... And some events to jerk me back to life... I'm looking forward to further studies... I have a feeling I'll be much much happier meeting new people and making new friends. Life is so monotone these days... Thanks to NS? Perhaps.
Gonna start saving $$ for ORD phone liao... What kind of phone should I buy? I wonder...
potato
9:31 PM