Saturday, March 31, 2007
Bandaged Potato
I am in agony.
On tuesday, when I alighted from Chan's car, I close the car door on my thumb. I looked at my thumb and started counting... 1 N 2 N 3 N 4 N... And there it came! The black coloured liquid I was expecting emerged from under my thumb nail. It is fcuking pain. No joke. The sensation is so strong that a piggy sleeper like me had problems sleeping well. The sensation is crazy! It even managed to pull me from gaming to bed!
Daddy used a sterilised mini drill to slowly poke a hole in my nail. Then he squeezed out some of the trapped blood... The sensation was like... WHOOOOOOO~~~ So Shiok. HAha!! But it only eased the pain a little... The next day I went to see my camp Medical Officer... He did the same thing... This time with a super-heated needle!!! The other medics around him was like : O_O <-- Expression!!! Lol. They even gave the treatment a name! "Burning Needle Toreture Treatment"!! LMAO. LOL. He poked 4 holes altogether... Max max Shiok Sensation!!! LOL
On friday I discovered yellow like thingy at my thumb there. "LONG", the chinese calls it. Its supposed to be a sign of decomposition or something. So I decided to see doctor tml...
And today, I went to see doctor. It was a middle aged male doctor... He looked a bit round... A bit cute... Kinda cartoon as a matter of fact. Hehe. Reminds me of Doctor Robotnick from Sonic the Hedgehog. Lol. But from a patient's point of view... He doesnt give me much confidence -__- He gave me 2 suggestions - Let it recover naturally, or pull out the thumb nail, to let it recover faster. I settled for the thumb nail removing thingy. >.<
This was considered a minor operation, so there was documents I was required to sign. After signing them, I was told to lie down on a bed like thingy while he prepared himself. It seemed like he had A BIT of problems wearing his surgical gloves... =.= GOD BLESS ME PLEASE! I thought. Lol. And so he started with the application of some alcohol and stuff... Then came the anesthetic injection.
TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS IS A PAINFUL SENSATION. I had to clench my teeth and grab my own shirt in an attempt to endure the pain!!! And to my horror, I think he missed Que the 1st time XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So came a second jolt of piercing sensation!!! But it was not painful to the extend I will shout or make noise lah... Yah... When it was over, I thought "Ok, what next?"... It was only then that I discover, that pain was only the beginning of a more sinister plot to put the poor potato in even more agony.........................................
A surgical plier, I think. Yes. He used that to pull my poor nail out of my thumb. Due to my extremely powderful england, I think you have to use a bit of imagination to imagine the kind of pain I been through... The feeling of a part of you being ripped off... The chrous the cells in my thumb and nail area sang when they were forcefully separated from one another... Like a loving couple being forced to seperate... The feeling of an orange when you peel off its skin... The sensation of your nail dangling about when it was half peeled off... All the blood that oozed... Oh man. I really dont know how to descibe this pain. I was not only clenching my teeth and grabbing my shirt... My whole body was basically struggling in pain!!! I tried hard not to make any sound, but still, a moan of agony seeped through my vocal cords. It was really the most painful sensation on earth I ever had.
After the nail had been pulled off, I sneaked a peek at my thumb. It is fcuking RED. =.= Kinda gross. Haha. The nurse helped me clean the wound and wrapped a big bandage around my thumb. Now when I flash a "Thumbs-up" sign, I bet no one would miss it. Keke.
The doctor made an appointment with me for a medical review and gave me MC until wednesday. Yay! Hehe. I thanked him and left to collect my medicine... The pharmacist was a young attractive lady wearing a lab coat... Still in her early 20s I bet ;) She issued me some pain killers and anti biotics which my doctor had prescripted... But boy, she didnt know - Looking at her was already a painkiller by itself! Or was it just my uniform fetish at work? Whatever, as long as the magic works. HAHAHA!!!
And now another round of agony awaits me - Eating, shitting, bathing... All these task which seems so everyday and easy seems to increase its difficulty by 10 folds. But well, this is a good chance to train my left hand. Haha. Now I have difficulty even writing with my right hand. I really wonder how am I supposed to sit for my driving test like that. Haiz... But anyway................................. God is merciful! My right hand can still use the mouse to play game! Lol! XD
potato
2:05 PM