Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Potatoes Of War
'Its been 15 years since the last transmission was successfully sent. The scattered human race stand little... Perhaps... No chance at all... Against this brutal Horde that has shattered our civilisation... This transmission is sent via the small outpost north of Western food island... We are currently holding our lines against 3 battlelions of Potato Warriors... We are running low on Hot Butter rounds and are facing heavy artillery Potato strikes. It is a matter of minutes before our defenses crumble and we are captured as captives. Whoever hears from us should probably know that by the time you receive this message, we'll probably be brainwashed into mindless Potato Warriors, involuntary members of the Potato Horde... We would like to share valuable knowledge regarding this vicious race! - The only way to stop these brown skinned freaks is through the use Hot butter. In order to take them out in one swift blow, we have created a giant block of butter, which is currently in orbit around Potato Planet. When used with a giant Galactic Oven, you can bake the entire Potato race in this planet in one go... We are unable to complete the final stage of our Baking operation... Please grant us our death wishes! To turn the whole Potato horde into crispy baked potatoes! Oh no! They're breaking in! Fire at will!!! Bearing 3 O' Clock! French fries berserkers!!! NOoOOOoOoooOOOOOO!!!!' *Crackle*
Oh man. I think I trying to mix Gears of War with my fav food - potatoes! Lol. Gears of War is a fun game man. But a bit hard to play against players lah. Haha...
Life these days are really hectic... 2 Weeks of continous exams is not something to play play with. Morning, afternoon, morning afternoon, day after day. Man. Will grow bored and sick and tired. >.< But well, after next week I'll start clearing leave... So should be pretty relaxed le... So, ENDURE!!! Hehe.
Had been WoW-ing alot these days. Lvl 41 at last!!! Wow. Prist is such a slow class to play. Getting abit sick of it Lol. gotta learn how to be a DPS healer! XD
Driving exam is coming soon... I wonder if i can pass anot. My parking abit screwed up... Hai. Kena scold by instructor... So nervous!
Applied for SIM... August Semester... Diploma + Bach In Business (Finance and Econs)! Hope I can get in... And hope I can stay true to myself - To study real hard this time. Its my last chance... I gotta study hard... Its either 'do or break'... I keep telling myself... I hope I can stay true to this... I hope...
So much office politics these days... So sick of entertaining people... So sick of hearing people talk bad abt others... So sick of all the cunning people... I cant deny that I, for the sake of surviving in peace, sometimes do resort to such means to evade certain issues. I hate dishonesty, but am forced to be so at times. I feel bad... But for my own survival til ORD, I guess there's no choice. I hope I will not need to do such meaningless things in future... It is SOOOO against my moral values and ethics...
Today I tried to revive my talk kok skills... Not bad for starters... I managed to crack everyone into big hearty laughs with all my bullshit. Hehe. I like that feeling... Of making my friends laugh...
I have no one in mind now.
Or am I afraid to have one?
Perhaps I'm scared I can't commit and hurt someone...
Or maybe I just haven met that person whom I wanna give my all...
Actually, I met someone like that before...
But she's happy with another guy now, so, I'll just let these feelings fade away.
They've faded... So now there's an empty slot...
But no one seems to be able to penetrate this sacred zone and occupy this holy slot...
I wonder what is in stored for me in the near future. I'm really looking forward to it... I feel that this year is a year full of hope and happiness. I believe my happiness is coming really soon... I can't wait to embrace my coming future!
potato
12:20 AM