Thursday, March 01, 2007
Ti-Gei No More!!!
YES!!! I have WONDERFUL news!!! As of today, I am no longer ti-gei!!! To-gei = metal tooth!!! LOL... Confidence level + 20 points!!! Heh... When doc Wong passed me the mould of my teeth before I had braces, I was kinda... SHOCKED!
View the 2nd Pic in my friendster =)
http://www.friendster.com/photos/3225809/0/792412129#pic=0334853204WTF is the 1st thing that came to mind?! LOL!!! It looks like some Crocodile / Dinosaur tooth right!!! Hehe... That 4k spent to set these beast teeth right was worth it indeed! Hehe...
Its been a while since I last blogged... Had been WOW-ing and helping John move house.
WOW:
I'm trying my best to sky-rocket my prist as fast as I can to catch up with John they all... Play til eyes spinning only level 28! Must drink rocket fuel and eat solid fuel to boost myself liao LOL.
John's house:
He's moving from Seasons Park to one of the terrace houses near Kovan... 5min bicycle ride from my house only wor! Can go his house camp camp liao. Hehe. But seriously, his house really got ALOT of things to move sia -_-! And... Well... His brother is kinda... 'AUTOMATIC'... Super power one... We help them move things... He watching tv serial... Damn Zai right... But anyway, that's his brother's business... I don't wanna say too much. I think Whisky is starting to dislike me... When I wanna pat her head she'll turn her body and ignore me and walk away. LOL. But Ah Pai and Baby seems to be getting along with me quite well Hehe... Ah Pai likes people to carry him one lor... So cute! Baby likes to lick people's hands alot... Then it also super hyperactive lor! But she likes to pee everywhere she goes... Make us have to clean up the puddle she created all the time... So in the end the others caged her up because she's like soooo getting-in-the-way? Lol. I think I shall go over to his house tomorrow as well to see how else I can help...
NOW - THAT FUCKING MIDDLE-AGED MAN IS REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES!!! What the fuck did I ever do to him? Can't he just leave me and my boss alone? If not for the fact that I'm gonna clear leave soon and I'm just an NSF, I'll make sure his ass hole is screwed so hard he can't shit for a year! Why on earth got such people one... So I'm NSF means I have to do your bidding? If I don't means I deserved to be screwed by you? Please, wake up your fucking idea can? You are just a colleague, superior only in rank to me. By appointment, I don't even need to give a fuck about you at all. In fact, so what if your rank is higher? I still don't give a damn~! GrRRRRrrrRRRRr!!! Lun!!! Clearing leave soon... Don't let such bastards get in your way!!! Someone above will punish him one... Maybe his didi cannot stand liao that's why his wife look for other men and he vent his anger on me. Its ok I understand... Its just your retribution... Go ahead and vent your anger... I'm just an NSF who's gonna ORD!!! I don't freaking care!!!
I wanna go to the SIM open house next sat! Anyone interested in joining me to go over take a peek? SMS / Call me! Heh...
I go level my prist liao... Until next time~!
potato
9:58 PM