Saturday, April 21, 2007
200 Pounds Potato
200 pounds beauty is a GREAT show!!! 5 STARS 5 STARS!!! A MUST WATCH!!! Highly recommended by 'Movie Potato'!!! It is a very funny show and is very touching!!! I don't mind watching this show a 2nd, or even a 3rd time!!! Hehe!!!
The girl in the show reminded me of myself... I did not undergo plastic surgery, but have gone through some process to alter my body... - Braces, and contact lens. I have changed so much since my secondary school days, poly days and now, NS days. Those who knew me when I was young would remember my trademark 'bucktooth' and old fashioned side parting hair and big and thick glasses... I could still remember the astonished looks on Marrisah's face when she saw me last year. And Xue Feng didn't even recognise me until I went up to speak to her!
Like Hanna, in the movie, I have, to a certain extend, became much better looking. I won't say I'm handsome lah, but in comparison to the Yong Heng in his sec sch days, people might think I've undergone some major surgery or what lah, haha!!! And, like her, I feel insecure too. Its just like in the movies - People start treating her like a god or something after her surgery... As for me, somehow I managed to become more popular among people... And its easier to get things done and ask girls out and stuff like that... Even so, I still don't have much confidence in myself... 'Was it me who really changed? Was it my personality that they like? What if its just because of my looks?' - That kinda thought often crossed my mind when I start getting closer to some female friends... Yeah to some people what I wrote might be bullshit lah: 'Bo liao lah you! You think you damn handsome or what is it! HAHAHA' - Some people (Drea maybe? Keke J/K!!! =P) might think that way, but to me, my change really did have this kind of phychological effect on me lah... To me my changes is still like 'A dream come true' kinda feeling... Maybe I should put on my glasses and comb back my side parting and see if I can still communicate well with others! Maybe that'll boost my own self confidence? Haha...
But really, this show is really great! I really would love to watch it again (If I have the money lah HAHA)!!!
Someone in my workplace is giving me hell... He keep throwing shit stuff to me, as if to remind me: 'Dude, I'm still your superior... Don't try to think I will let you off so easily if you dont give me what I want!'. I'm getting sick of him, his nonsense and his arrogance. He think that he is like a god - He thinks of an idea no one thinks of - He has excellent foresight; He speaks - Things happen. To me, he thinks of an idea no one thinks of - Of course lah! No one would think of such a money wasting, bo liao and lame idea!!! (Afterall, most of the stuff he suggest is like bullshit lah); He speaks - If you think you're so good, how about doing something with your own 2 hands and speaking up and taking care of your subordinates at times, you ball-less slime? And where is that course you promised to enroll me into? If you have trouble keeping promises, so be it. But, I am going to ORD in 2 months... I have contributed so much to the base already... Isn't it time to award me some offs and let me prepare for life outside NS? Why still tekan me likethat? You really don't know how to take care of your men... All you think of is how to avoid getting caught for going to work late everyday and how you can squeeze me dry before I leave... I really feel that the organisation is really wasting money employing someone like him... Frankly speaking, I feel that if I'm in the position he is in now, and has all the necessary knowledge on the organisation, I could do an even better job than him! In fact, if I'm his superior, I would sack him straight away! I feel that he should just sit down, keep his mouth shut, siam all the dangerous people, start getting to get connections outside and start preparing for life without having the 'ability to command people' when he ORD... Since he doesn't have much time left also... If he could think for others more and sacrifice abit, I believe he would have gained the trust and respect of his fellow sub-ordinates... Only then will your men fight for you to the end and stand by you when you're in trouble... Afterall, no leader is a leader when he has no men; When your men turn on you, you should reflect why this is happening... If it is your fault of his? If you can't even do something as simple as that, you're not suitable to be a leader - I had this experience myself in Sec 2... Sad past, but meaningful lesson. Anyway i'm gonna ORD soon... All these stuff wont affect me much le... I just hope to live in peace...
Ok enough bitching about NS. Haha. I'm still quite happy these days (After working hours)!!! Part time job already found some lobang le! Hehe. Then now have to confirm with SIM my application and stuff... I can say I am ready to ORD and mingle with life outside!!! And I'm enjoying playing my prist and hunter! Hehe...
I go pak WOW le!!! Update again next time!!! Take cares!!!
potato
9:46 PM