Tuesday, April 17, 2007
C & C: Tiberium Wars 3
Yay finally found time to blog le...
I bought C & C: TiberiumWars 3 last friday. I completed it yesterday evening. The gameplay is alright lah. The part about C & C I like most is those video clips that are shown after completing missions. This game is no different. I quite liked the GDI campeigns... But the NOD and SCRIN Campeigns are kinda... Irritating. Their mission abit draggy lah... Then sometimes quite challenging LOL. GDI can position snipers outside your enemy's base and your Artillery units can fire at that location from anywhere on the map! So basically you only need snipers and Juggernaughts! If thats not all, their 'advanced base defense' has AOE effect and is EXTREMELY effective against SCRIN ground units!!! That's not all - The mammoth tanks are crazy! If their high damage cannons and missles aint deadly enough, they can now be upgraded with rail guns! And their armour is so crazily high, 5 tanks can pwn most hordes of ground units!! If there's anything I feel that is lacking in the GDI technology tree, that will be their air force. Maybe its just me, but I really don't know how to use their planes lah... Crash so easily and always have to reload.. I dont like!!! Meanwhile NOD's Base defense totally rocks man. If stealth wasnt a deadly advantage already, now their Obelisks of Light can be charged to increase range and damage and rate of fire! How crazy is that! Not to mention their ability to set up FAST defensive capabilities with the TURRET-HUB technology they have. The only bad point is probably that the hub is too vulerable to attacks... But a Disruptor would hide it well enough, so there shouldnt be much problems!!! I feel that NOD really lacks ground firepower.... Afterall, their units are designed to be more of tactical specs rather than tanking specs... Their Avatar unit's rate of fire is really patheic... But if they're upgraded, they can be very scary machines (But usually I can't be bothered lol). Their bombers are DEADLY!!! If their stealth isnt good enough, they are heavily armoured aircrafts with high damage! I love these bombers! As for SCRIN, they totally kick a$$ too lah... Their heavy class units are so damn powerful lah!!! 5 Tripod walkers and a few stormriders can defend my entire base!!! Their damage is high, armour is high and rate of fire is good!!! And their Air Force is the most powerfull among all the races!!! Their bombers can like spit their little balls out of any GDI, NOD and SCRIN defense structure's range!!! And they don't need to return to base to reload like all other bombers!!! And their defense is high!!! Those Planetary Assult Carriers kicks a$$ too! They fight well against many types of units!!! Can function as anti air and anti vehicle! But they suck against infantry lah... But that's not a big issue, considering vehicles are usually the pain in the neck. Their stormriders are also v nice units... They're hard to click on (For enemies) and are fast and the way they move is really irritating! Lol... Not to mention they give players the psychological effect that there're many of these crafts and makes players kan jiong! Lol. Their money reproductive capablities also gives this race an edge at maps with low amounts of tiberium crystals... Yeah. The sucky part about them is their base defense structures are kinda useless lah, I feel. Not nasty enough... And other than the Tripod, most of the other vehicles and infantry units... I find them quite WEAK. LOL. Persoanlly I still like GDI best lah. Hehe.
Wow that's a nasty lot of stuff on C & C. Lol. Shouldn't have typed so much. Fingers tired...
I've also been reading a comic John gave me lately. Its quite an old series called 'Video Girl AI'. Its very VERY VERYYYYYYYY NICE (Though its an old OLD OLD old manga series)!!! For those interested, check out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_Girl_Ai
and
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=video+girl+ai+episode+1
Hehe!!! Abit of adult content lah, but mostly on BGR and love and comedy. Very nice show! Thanks to John who intro me! Lol. Read til book 7 of 15... stopped cos don't have the other books.. must go find / buy / d/l!!!
Heh. I go watch the show le! Blog again later!
BTW, I'm starting to clear leave le! Will be free most afternoons! Hehe. CHEERS!!! ORD - Coming soon to an Ah Heng near you!
potato
9:45 PM