Wednesday, April 04, 2007
FAILED AHHH!!!
Finally at long last I updated Veron's link to her latest one. Haha. - Its like supposed to be changed 2 months back when she changed her blog addie?! Lol.
Failed my driving test. KNS.
Early in the morning kena 'fished' by instructor Chia for my lousy parking skills.
Was damn worried and kan jeong when waiting for tester.
For some reason, my parking went smoothly. All 3. Flawlessly, I'll say. The car was at the right position for all 3 parking tests.
Cleared circuit without a hitch. Proceeded for 'on the road'.
All went well - UNTIL - tester told me to 'turn right at the junction ahead'. I misintepret as 'turn right at the traffic light ahead'. Ok. Missed the junction. Tester say nvm, proceed.
Turning right at junction = go back to test centre and hug my license.
Turning right at traffic light = heavy traffic, go one big round, return to test centre, then hug my license.
So I went one big round... And shit happened here. While I was filtering, a car appeared from nowhere and I almost banged into it. Tester: "Ooi!!! When you filter you never check blindspot one ah?!" 'Ah-lei-lu-ya~~'.
When turning back into test centre, I could enter through one of the lanes, but I never. So, another demerit here.
The tester looked like a nice fatherly chap... So I was crossing my fingers and hoping he'll let me pass. But, NAIVE, I was. He failed me anyway and wished me better luck next test.
BORING.
SWAY to max max... Stupid car... $%%^%^%@!%!#@%!#@%!#@%
Hai. Next test date is 29 June. Same time = same heavy traffic. Sianz. Instructor Chia told me to call him in May for lessons cos this month he not free.
Oh well... I guess this sway experience was a totally sucky feeling... But is there anything to be learnt from here?? - YES. Checking blindspots are always something I miss... And I'm glad I learnt this lesson the hard way - It could be worse you know!!! Imagine if I'm driving my dad's car and this happened... Oh man, its gonna get real ugly...
Heh, Fei You said I look pretty cheerful these few days... He asked if it was because I got a gf... WOW, the way he put it, machiam only when I have gf then I'm happy... No gf my face = gloomy!!! HAHAHA. No - I am still single and up for grabs. Haha.
As for why I appear happy, I don't know also. Haha. I guess its probably because I've learnt how to get the things I want, how to express myself better over the pass few weeks... And I can speak better now and am more... Persuasive, to a certain extend. I feel like I've grown up abit more and understood the world a little more... Now I can better control my temper, and have learnt how to show more respect for my elders... I am happy because of that. I guess I really need to thank John ba... Its like communicating with him and observing how he treat his elders that I learnt stuff like that... But still - When people talk to me when I'm playing game, I still cant manage my tone very well. I need to work on that le...
A friend of mine are making me a little irritated these days... Though he is my good friend and I do not want to strain the friendship, but I guess some things that have to be said, have to be said. And I am happy that he could understand why I am irritated, and he apologised. I am glad!!! I had always been worried that by confronting others, I might strain relations with them... But it seems that as long as I'm not being unreasonable or anything, there's really no reason to be scared... There are still things I hope I can tell him... But I haven really thought of a way to put it across to him... But well, if there's a chance, I will tell him... Cos I believe if I can encourage him to change these parts of his character, he'll become a better person... And a stronger one at that.
Its really an honour to be a listener for a friend. =)
I asked someone: What kinda guy are you looking for? But when she ask me back, I really dunno how to answer!!! HAHA. But yesterday night John sort of gave me a better idea. Haha. Someone who will think in your interest and protect you. This was an answer that really startled me. I never thought of that before. I guess that is a really a quality to look for ba... I always thought it was the supposed to be the guy's job to look after aqnd protect the gal... I never thought of the opposite too. Haha...
Oh yah, changed my blog skin... I sort of like depressing kind of themes for my blog. I don't know why!!! HAHA. But I thought this theme was nice... Yup... And oh, and my taggy is back online HEHE =)
Ok. I gotta sleep now. Medical appointment with doctor tomorrow... Good night!!
potato
12:36 AM