Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Bai-De-Man 3
Yay clearing leave le!
Been quite happy these few days... Although I'm basically rotting at home and playing games. Lol.
Watched Spiderman 3 today... I still feel that Spiderman 2 is the best of the 3 films... More touching... Spidey 3 is kinda draggy... But features a lot of action though - Great show for the kids and people who likes big explosions and fast web swinging action. I feel that the alien suit and Venom's appearance is like too short-lived - Venom deserves a spidey film of its own lor... In this show it is machiam Care-fare like that... And the Sand-Man was like a half screwed crook... 'I didn't expect things to turn out this way': It sounds so gay coming from a hardcore criminal he was supposed to be in the comics. And the Hop-Gobblin was like SOOOO PRO during the start of the show... But when he was fighting the Sand-Man and Venom, he sought of disappointed me... Was half expecting him to Pwn them or at least be on par with them... But he lost badly and even died!!! Hai~! Haha... Anyways, I will say that it is still worth the money for entertainment ba... And - weather it is nice or not, people will still watch at least once, cos ITS SPIDERMAN! Haha - Same applies to me =p
John asked me to help teach his cousin english... Frankly speaking, although I got A2 in English, I am not really confident of teaching others =/ I feel that my score is abit tyko tyko one lah, cos my usual grades varies between C5 and B3... Hee. But I'll give it a try ba... He says that he doesnt even understand most basic english.. So I bought a Primary 1 and a Primary 6 Assessment for him... See he got Primary school standard anot 1st >.< I wonder how its gonna be like... Teaching tuition. Hehe. Kinda excited... Will I become a DEMON? (Prepares whip) LOL...
I'm getting fatter!!! HOW!!!!!!!!!
I feel like eating chocolate.......................
I zao liao, next time then blog! (The chocolate in the fridge too distracting...)
potato
9:36 PM