Tuesday, June 12, 2007
ORD LO!!!
YES! ORD LO!!! 2 long years I have waited for this freaking day... Finally it has come! Hehe. 2 years really fly very fast... Work and work slog like a bull and *blink!* I'm 22 liao. Sigh!!! How i miss my sweet young teenage days...
ORD = No income = Pok Gai. I was very lucky - Edward offered me a job at his housing estate agency as some telephone operator or something right after my ORD... $5 / hr... Tomorrow will be my 1st day there. I wonder how its gonna be like. Many will say - $5 is too little... well, what to do? Got job better than don't have... Earn some makan money liao then say ba? If not how to survive? Anyone got better lobang please tell me :)
Sunday was my official ORD date... Went to Sentosa with Ah Mah, Xiao Gu, Alan they all... When we reach we 1st play Basketball... BAREFOOTED!!! Wah piang the floor like charcoal lor!!! Hot until keep jumping one lor! The sand also... Machiam desert so hot lor... Managed to endure abt 20mins... Then I thought: Why the hell am I torturing myself this way?!. Then went to soak myself in sea water instead. Lol.
Ah Ben went to dig a deep hole then ask me and his younger broehter Denial to jump in let him bury... Well, I agreed lah, for fun... AND BOY THAT WAS A SERIOUS MISTAKE! Because the hole not very big lah, so the position kinda wierd... Denial's leg was like, underneath my ass?! At 1st no feeling... But after they bury us, leaving only our heads above the sand, they had to get us out yah? So being the smaller sized guy, Denial was pulled out 1st... They pulled him by the armpit and that tickled him... Which caused his toes to wriggle... Which tickled my ass hole! WTF!!!! I was like screaming 'HELP!!!' for like 5-10mins lor!!! That stupid Denial still keep wriggling despite my shrieks of agony!!! LOLs!!! Really feel like slapping him lor! I swear never to share a hole with another person ever again! Lol...
After playing around abit, we decided to our risk of getting skin cancer was too low, so we decided to higher that risk... And indeed - Now I am like a Jumbo Seafood restaurant Chilli Crab... My whole body hurts from those sunburns and sleeping was an agony!!! But well, being a pig in bed, I never felt anything after 1min. LOL. But still it hurts alot when I do my normal stuff lah yah... Well what to do? Ai Swee Mai Mia... LOL...
I'm still playing WOW =P Wanted to get hunter to level 69 by today, but couldnt make it in time... Now only Level 68.80 nia. Sigh. Work means less time for games (Of cos, games is seccondary to everything lah) so I guess I wont be getting my Nether Drake anytime soon? Heh. Don't know why I'm super motivated to play my hunter now... It's like... So strong lor! The only time I lose in PVP is when some coward decided to jump me I'm fighting a mob or when my HP is low or when they have the advantage in numbers... Being a peacelover (Until I hit LVL 70 ;)), I do not engage alliance players unless they engage me 1st... But most of them don't seem to realise this 'harmony' I'm trying to forge... So when they killed me once and I fought back when I resurrected, they were like - NO CHANCE MAN~~~ Even when I'm at half HP and half Mana. LOL. But most of the time these cowards would be gone by the time I got back my corpse. ALLIANCE PUSSIES... But well, maybe I'm just too scary for them to take on head to head that they have to resort to such despicable means... ;) But anyway I'm really enjoying playing this char now... Hehe...
Over these few months, my point of view towards money is becoming more and more... Extreme... One can say I'm becoming more and more stingy ba? Or, to put it nicely, thrifty... I feel like I'm becoming corrupted by these phases that keep repeating themselves in my head: 'In SG, a dog is better off than a human with no money' 'If one has money, even if his face kns, his gf also can be supermodel grade' 'Money is the only thing that causes the world to spin'. LOL. Quite extreme right? But somehow I think this will motivate me to earn loads and loads of $$... Hehe...
Ok. I need to go sleep le. Tomorrow gonna go work. Cya all. Take care byes...
potato
9:14 PM