Friday, September 21, 2007
March of the Potato
After a long-awaited season break, the ever popular oscar nominated series 'The Potato' is back again! This time with new and exciting stories and more-handsome-than-ever male lead cast!
Its been like 3 months since I last blog lah. Don't know why but feel like blogging again suddenly...
Life these days ahs been cool! SIM is truly a fun place! Met many new friends and experienced many different stuff! Studies were kidna tedious though... Especially for a slack engineering student like me...
The 1st week was like rocket class... Everything was like so fast paced and stressful! But as the weeks go by, they aint that bad...
I love my classmates - They're like so fun lah can! Studying together and going out and singing... Whoohoo~! Funz!
And I'm proud to announce - I got > 80% for my 1st test!!! That is a super duper achievement! Ever since primary 3, I had never scored beyond 70 for any test. Especially those in my poly... (Other than practical tests where it is more like a discussion session lol).
I am in 2 CCAs now - Singing club and Filming, performance arts. Its damn fun lah! The people in singing club was soooooooooooooooo fun and cool to hang out with! We were like always saying / doing silly things together once in a while... Feels kinda like SPCO when I was yr 1... V nice! FPA hasnt really started much though... But I think it will be fun too ba ^-^
And yeah people! I dyed my hair... AGAIN! LOL. And yeah! It works like magic with contacts! I look so different sometimes I get chills down my spine when I look at myself in the mirror without contacts and styling of hair LOL. I wanna do lasic so I dont need to wear specs ever again lah! But that's not the main point I guess. Hehe.
Ok. I need to run... Got to chiong project... FAINT. SO fierce lah!!! so many things to do, so little time!
potato
3:51 PM