Monday, September 24, 2007
Untamed Imagination
For some unknown reasons, my mind has become increasingly imaginative these days... Probably fueled by my interest in mysterious objects, technology and aliens and watching too much History Channel, National Geographic and Discovery Channel Hehe.
Today as I was bathing, I began thinking of what the end of the world would be like... And how humans would change their lifestyles to meet with the changing Earth climates in the next few decades to come. My mind was set towards space colonies (Gundams? =X) and subterranean cities (Eva?). Why the sudden thought of doomsday? Well, this morning on History channel there was this show talking about some prophecy that involved God sending 4 horsemen to punish humans and bring about catastrophic events that would bring about Armageddon before his return to this mortal world... (And just typing this sentence alone was hell for me... So many words dont know how to spell lah can! haha).
*Whatever I say above and below is just my opinion... If wrong hor dont blame me! lol*
Most people, I believe, are unaware of how quickly global warming can take a toll on this planet... And the devastating effect it has on the it. Global warming, the melting of the ice caps, causes an increase in fresh water into the ocean. This will disrupt a pattern of flowing currents in the ocean that maintains the Earth's heating and cooling. This is called the 'Thermal Healing' effect (If I never remember wrong lol) When this effect is disrupted, the northern part of the Earth will stop heating up and this would cause a drop in temperature across Europe - And it will drop to unbearable cold weather... Somewhat like a super cold and long winter kinda thingy... Meanwhile, it would cause increased temperatures, droughts and very wet weathers to other regions in the world... This would bring about a big big drop in agriculture produce... Which would in turn cause worldwide famine. While the north struggles to even lead normal life, many more starve in other regions of the world. All these, are just the Global warming effects only. there are many other potential threats - Super volcanoes, widespread diseases, asteroids - These are other effects that could bring about a big big possibility to human extinction... But I'm kinda lazy to type LOL. Scary isnt it?
Then I would start imagining how humans would adapt to all these. but no I wouldnt write them here... Cos I think they are potential ideas for a new Best Selling Series! Keke... I would probably start writing a book or comic series based on this as story background man LOL! Look forward to it this coming winter (If we have lol)! I'm so excited at the thought of writing this book lah (Gundam! Eva! Battlefield 2142!!!)! XD
Somehow hor every sunday night when I'm watching UFO files, I would enter into this wierd sleeping state or something... My dad would keep nagging 'stop sleeping in front of the tv!' but somehow I would feel its kinda wierd lah... Everytime I wake up from this 'state' I feel as though I was just awakened from some form of hypnosis or something... Why always at this time I would enter into such a state...? Is there something mysterious that put me into such a state at that specific moment? Had time stopped for those 15-30mins and I'm aducted by aliens for some wierd research and brainwashed into thinking that I'm sleeping?! Or is it just that the sofa is too comfortable?! Faints lol. Now I'm starting to talk like a mad case LOL. (Probably I watched too much UFO shows + I'm just plain tired and dosed off and I have this ultra imaginative mind. LOL)
Anyway I cut my hair today lah. But haven tried styling it yet... Hope it turns out ok >.<
FSI assignments is making me kinda pek chek lah. So much to do... and so many grey areas... Time to ask around for more info... Heh...
Tuesday gonna perform at Guang Ming Shan with dad... The songs are super easy man... Piece of cake lol. Only went for one practice and everyone concluded: Meet on stage. LOL. Even though I haven played bass for like centuries... But seriously the songs were really easy... But dont mistaken - They're still nice =D But best is you're a player and your dad's the conductor. GeEz the feeling is ultimate man... not everyone could experience this ok... A pity my son will not get the chance... cos his dad bu zhen qi. lol.
Ok time to log. My mind is constantly being invaded by UFOs and doomsday ideas... The longer I log on the more nonsense I'll say lol. Blog again when free. Jya~
potato
12:16 AM