Monday, October 01, 2007
Married Potato
Yesterday was Sheena's wedding LOL. She is finally getting married! I hope she'll be happy for the decades to come...
And so the wedding took place at the same church at around the same time. though the prist was different this time, the feeling of serenity and peace was no different from the time Xuyang, her brother, got married. Asked the prist to bless me ^^
And so we headed outside... Its time for the bride to throw her flower... so I stood at the same place I stood when Lili Jie Jie threw her flowers... And with my mama hoping I wont catch it... LOL. And indeed! The flower came flying to me... AGAIN! (I think I found the right position to stand liao LOL) But this time there was no one in front of me... So I had to catch it lah... If not drop on floor... not nice right.... Aiyo... So... I bent abit to catch it lah... SO IT WONT DROP! i know, i know wad e others are thinking... its a big sacrifice right!!! LOL... And so... I started thinking... How can I get married when I haven even got a GF? LOL...
Den at night the dinner was held at this river view hotel lah. never heard of ti before... but... wadever... haha. the cereal prawn didnt taste v nice... but the others are all ok =)
damn shagged after the dinner... cos i was rushing proj the whole night before... den went straight to sheena's house... i didnt even sleep until the bride was fetched! even after 2-3 hours of short sleep... i woke up to bathe... only to discover my underwear was missing. tt sucked max ok... so went down to this shop tt sell WOMAN LINGERIE... my ah mah say the shop got sell guy's underwear... and indeed they do! LOL i could still rmb the stunned female shopkeeper's face when i entered the shop lol.
went straight to bed after reaching home...
and finally today managed to rush finish FSI...
was watching the UFO show again... and im more and more convinced that WE EARTHLINGS ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!! and their technology must be at least 100 yrs ahead of our's... i believe we earthlings are like goldfishes in a fish tank... the aliens come and go as they like and we cant do anything to stop them... its perhaps, only a matter of time, before we get enslaved to do their dirty work... personally i think over the past centuries, humans have developed technology at an extremely alarming rate... planes were barely used since the 1900s and look - over a few decades, they're everywhere! and so hi-tech too! i wont be surprised we'll be living in space in 50 years to come... that is, if doomsday or some new war hasnt killed us yet... this huge jumps in technology probably attracted these visitors to study us... which explains why sightings began to increase over the last century...
ok enough of UFO! im gonna sleep soon. my eyes are starting to hurt again... ciaoz!
potato
12:05 AM